From a rumour, to a promise, to fulfilment. Maxine Sherrin and John Allsopp have pulled together a fantastic program of speakers for the inaugural Web Directions conference in Sydney, and look to improve on the previous Web Essentials conferences.
Over two big days of WD06, plus two days of workshops, you’ll hear from international speakers: Kelly Goto, Derek Featherstone, Jeremy Keith, Thomas Vander Wal, Andy Clarke and Molly Holzschlag, as well as all the local folk, who have also been doing some pretty exciting things this last year:
- standards based development with (X)HTML, CSS, DOM scripting and AJAX
- the latest design approaches
- web app design and development
- user experience interaction design
- information architecture, including tag clouds and folksonomies
- website and web app accessibility
- workflow and strategy
- RSS and syndication
- designing for mobile devices
- user generated content
- moving your organisation to web standards
WE05 sold out with more than a month to go: if you work with the web, you can’t afford to miss this.
My cheques in the post, my bags are packed, and I’m ready to go! Eager, anticipatory, excited – feels like my childhood Christmases all over again!! See you there 😀